Who Can Apply: The Donald J. Beneteau Scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student pursuing a full time or part time education in welding or a related program. All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 overall grade point average.
- Applicant must provide a letter of reference indicating previous hands-on welding experience.
- Proof of financial need is required to qualify.
- Applicant must be a student member of the American Welding Society.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States or Canadian citizen and plan to attend an academic institution located within the United States or Canada.
- Applicants may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may be granted the award for a maximum of 2 time.
Deadline: February 15, 2018