Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship for non-traditional adults is not automatically renewable.
- Applicants can be any man or woman who is a US Citizen over the age of 25 who has graduated from Middletown, Monroe, Fenwick. Madison or Edgewood High School.
- It can be used to advance his or her education at an accredited college, university, or technical college.
- The applicant shall have demonstrated, by participation in extra-curricular activities, and church and community affairs, that he or she possesses the personal, physical, and mental qualifications and attitudes essential to contributing to the community as well as to his or her family and personal progress.
- While scholarship is an important consideration, the applicant’s self-reliance shall also be an important factor to be considered by the judges.
- A person with a slightly lower grade average who has had to overcome personal, financial or physical difficulties to continue his or her education shall be given preference over the student with a higher grade average by having fewer difficulties to overcome.
Deadline: July 1, 2020