Who Can Apply: The Double D Trailers bi-annual $500 scholarships are available to students in attendance at a high school, college, or university within the United States and Canada. They should be following a curriculum path leading to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Tell about your career objectives as they relate to the equine industry? Write a statement explaining how your plan of study relates to your career objectives and to your continued educational development.
- Include information about your high school and or college experiences, special interests, and current or recent extracurricular involvement that you feel will benefit your career goals objectives.
- Write a statement describing your active participation with horses. Tell us about the activities you have participated in, events you have helped to organize or offices held (local and/or national).
- Describe your future in the equine industry and how you can help keep our horses healthy, safe and happy.
- List any awards or honors received through your activities or involvement with horses (local, regional and/or national).
- What is the greatest obstacle you feel the horse trailer industry faces today and a solution for overcoming the obstacle.
Deadline: May 1, 2017
Learn More: https://www.doubledtrailers.com/scholarship-500/