Who Can Apply: The Doughton Scholarship is designated for adult students re-entering their post-secondary studies and are within two years of graduation. Adult students can be enrolled in a degree-seeking program with any declared major and should be able to effectively demonstrate a clear professional goal.
- US Citizen or legal resident.
- Resident of Maricopa County.
- Adult re-entry student, upper division within two years of graduation.
- Financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- Planning to study at Arizona State University or a community college in Maricopa County.
- At least part time (6 credits or more)
- Preference given to students with dependents.
Deadline: May 18, 2018