Who Can Apply: The Doughton Scholarship is designated for adult students, with dependents, who are re-entering college. Adult students can be enrolled in a degree-seeking program with any declared major at any community college located in Maricopa County and should be able to effectively demonstrate a clear professional goal.
- US Citizen or legal resident.
- Resident of Maricopa County.
- Adult re-entry students with dependents.
- Financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- Attending a community college in Maricopa County.
- At least part time (6 credits or more)
Deadline: May 15, 2019