Who Can Apply:
- Recipients must be initiated and involved members of FarmHouse Fraternity, enrolled at a university hosting a FarmHouse chapter, live in the chapter house if space is available and maintain satisfactory behavior.
- Recipients must carry a schedule typical for their classification and have a cumulative grade point average above or equal to the International Fraternity’s average for the preceding 12 months.
- Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic achievement, exemplary integrity, ethics, initiative and industry conducive to ongoing leadership, career potential and service to others.
- In the event two or more of the scholarship candidates are considered to be of equal merit, preference shall be given to the candidate(s) demonstrating the most financial need.
- The scholarships may be renewable, but must be re-applied for each year, and not normally renewable for more than three successive years.
Submission: Your completed scholarship application, 3-5 letters of nomination, university transcript and all other supporting materials must be submitted to the FarmHouse Foundation bearing a postmark no later than JUNE 1, 2018.
Deadline: June 1, 2018