Who Can Apply: Awarded to a graduating senior from Cowan Jr/Sr High School, who is a resident of Monroe Township with a minimum GPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or above. Applicants must plan to attend an accredited college or university to obtain a baccalaureate degree. Preference will be given to those students planning to attend an Indiana college or university. In determining a recipient, the committee shall consider academic ability and achievement, how the applicant has made use of his or her time outside of school hours, citizenship and leadership potential, and demonstrated financial need. This scholarship is not designed for a student receiving other major scholarship awards.
- Applicant must be graduating from Cowan Jr./Sr. High School.
- Applicant must be planning to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicant must be a resident of Monroe Township.
- Applicant has not received a major award.
- Applicant must have a 3.2 or higher GPA.
Deadline: March 1, 2020