Dr. Ciriaco “Jerry” Memmolo Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: April 15, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Employee or dependent child of employee of St. Anthony’s Medical Center in St. Louis.
- Must demonstrate financial need as a full time student at an accredited trade school, college or university.
- Applicant will be either:
1) an employee enrolled in a certificate or undergraduate degree program that will either improve his or her work in a clinical healthcare field; or
2) a dependent child of an employee enrolled in an undergraduate healthcare field of study.
Students at any level in their program of study are encouraged to apply.
- Recipients will demonstrate financial need and be enrolled in a healthcare field of study.
- Applications will be evaluated on the basis of past academic performance (must currently have achieved a cumulative 2.8 grade point average on a 4 point scale) and potential for continued success, the quality of the essay and recommendations, and evidence of the student’s compassion, team spirit, integrity and/or work ethic.
- Selection of the recipients and the scholarship amount will be determined by the Greater Saint Louis Community Foundation from information provided by the applicant, the applicant’s family, and the school.
Deadline: April 15, 2015
Learn More: Dr. Ciriaco “Jerry” Memmolo Memorial Scholarship