Who Can Apply: The Dr. Ciriaco “Jerry” Memmolo Memorial Scholarship provides scholarships to employees and children of employees of St. Anthony’s Medical Center who are in healthcare fields of study. It was established by Rizziero and Asteria Memmolo to perpetuate the memory of their son, Dr. Jerry Memmolo, a general surgeon at St. Anthony’s Medical Center. Recipients may reapply for award consideration for a maximum of four years of funding provided they continue to meet eligibility requirements.
- Employee or dependent child of employee of St. Anthony’s Medical Center in St. Louis.
- Must demonstrate financial need as a full time student at an accredited trade school, college or university.
- Applicant will be either:
1) an employee enrolled in a certificate or undergraduate degree program that will either improve his or her work in a clinical healthcare field; or
2) a dependent child of an employee enrolled in an undergraduate healthcare field of study.
Students at any level in their program of study are encouraged to apply.
Submission: Write an essay that explains why you chose this field of study and what your plans are when you complete your degree. Share your goals and vision for your career in this field.
Deadline: April 15, 2018