Who Can Apply: The Dr. Don Jones scholarship will be awarded annually to a graduating senior from Henderson County planning to attend a four-year college. This is a one year, non-renewable scholarship for $500.
- be a graduating senior from a Henderson County Public High School.
- attend a four-year college.
- be in the top 10% of his/her class.
- be well-rounded, excelling academically and involved in a number of school and/or community activities.
- demonstrate financial need.
- keep the Foundation informed on enrollment, grades and academic status.
- achieve at least a “C” average for the first semester.
Deadline: February 11, 2019