Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a resident of Ohio.
- Parents of the applicant (or applicant) must be a member in good standing with the Ohio Sheep Improvement Association.
- Applicant must be a Second (2nd) Year Undergraduate student standing or higher at time of application, with preference given to students pursing agricultural degree.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 22.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Selected finalists must appear for an interview with the Committee on Saturday, July 28, 2018.
Submission: Please answer the following questions. (Limit your responses to 200 words or less)
1. Discuss your accomplishments, leadership activities, community service, and organizational involvements.
2. Discuss your past, present, and future sheep related activities, including family involvement, 4-H and/or FFA involvement, sheep association membership, and other activities relating to the sheep industry.
3. Explain the contributions that Dr. Jack Judy, the person for which this scholarship is named after, made to the Ohio Sheep Industry? What roles did he have in the Ohio Sheep Industry?
4. Upon graduation, how do you intend to make an impact on your chosen industry and/or community?
5. Discuss your ideas for public education and promotion of the sheep industry.
Deadline: June 30, 2018