Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a college senior and accepted to medical school or currently enrolled full-time in an accredited medical school program.
- Applicant must demonstrate personal motivation for excellence in both character and academic achievement.
- Personal integrity, as exemplified by leadership, community involvement and concern for others, will be considered.
- Applicant must have graduated from a high school in San Mateo County or Santa Clara County or have permanently resided in that area during high school.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen.
Submission: To apply for SVCF’s community foundation managed scholarships, you will be required to complete an online application.
Deadline: May 13, 2015