Who Can Apply: Dr. Jim Swanson has been committed to making a difference in individual’s lives through his medical practice. He elected to establish this scholarship program in a continued effort to make a difference in the lives of students with disabilities who are interested in pursuing post-secondary educations.
• Must be a graduating senior of Lawrenceburg High School;
• Must be planning to attend an accredited college;
• Must be a student with a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
• Must submit documentation of disability from a medical doctor and;
• Must complete the required essay.
Deadline: January 6, 2020