Who Can Apply: All nurse practitioner student candidates must meet the following application criteria:
1. Be enrolled and attending an accredited graduate nurse practitioner program.
2. Eligible candidates must also be in good standing per program director.
3. Have a grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale).
4. Be an active MCNP member in good standing and have participated in at least one dinner meeting during application year.
1. Complete the MCNP Dr. Linda Moore Fall Scholarship application form.
2. Provide a current copy of unofficial school transcript.
3. Include most recent Curriculum Vitae (CV).
4. Provide one letter of recommendation (one must be from faculty) and an optional second letter from a preceptor, colleague, supervisor etc… may also be submitted if the applicant so chooses.
5. Write a 500 words or less essay explaining why you have chosen to become a nurse practitioner and how your involvement in the Metrolina Coalition of Nurse Practitioners will have an impact on your practice as a nurse practitioner after graduation.
Deadline: October 30, 2015
Learn More: Dr. Linda Moore Fall 2015 Scholarship