Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating West High School senior
- Applicant should demonstrate academic motivation and success; minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in an institute of higher education for the upcoming academic year
- Applicant must have demonstrated financial need
- Applicant should demonstrate leadership qualities, evidenced through extracurricular and community involvement and letters of recommendation.
- Preference will be given to applicants who intend to pursue a career in education, specifically as either a math, history or English teacher or as a guidance counselor
Deadline: March 28, 2019