Who Can Apply: The Dr. Merritt C. Olson scholarship will provide an award of up to $2,500 per year for an opportunity of up to 4 years (maximum of $10,000) to an outstanding West High student with demonstrated financial need.
- Applicant must be a 2020 graduate or a currently graduating West High School senior
- Applicant should demonstrate academic motivation and success; minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in an institute of higher education for the upcoming academic year
- Applicant must have demonstrated financial need
- Applicant should demonstrate leadership qualities, evidenced through extracurricular and community involvement and letters of recommendation.
Deadline: March 31, 2021