Who Can Apply:
- Graduating seniors must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Transcripts must be submitted with the application.
- Priority will be given to qualified applicants from Carlsbad Unified School District, Oceanside Unified School District or Vista School District.
- Students who are employed at Shadowridge Country Club in Vista and who have demonstrated a strong work ethic will be given key consideration based on the qualifications outlined above.
- Scholarships may be renewed based on satisfactory academic progress.
- Students who choose to take a gap year after graduating from high school may apply for a scholarship the year following their graduation.
Deadline: April 24, 2020
Learn More: https://coastalfoundation.org/scholarships/