Who Can Apply: Qualified applicants must submit a complete online application. Eligible applicants will be:
- Female graduating high school seniors who have excelled in mathematics.
- Accepted into an accredited four-year college or university.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) field.
- Dependents of currently serving, retired, or deceased Air Force members.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Are first-generation college students.
- Have demonstrated financial need based on most recent submitted FAFSA.
As this is a multi-year award, to be eligible to receive future payments, recipients will be required to submit to AFA transcript proof of their continued enrollment in a STEM major as well as a letter to the sponsor updating how the scholarship has impacted their lives and STEM aspirations.
Deadline: April 30, 2021