Who Can Apply:
- Attend a college or university that is a Member or Associate Member of the IES Abroad Consortium. In addition, your home school must have a policy of transferring at least 75% of institutional aid for study abroad.
- Currently receive financial aid from their home school. The home school must have a policy of transferring at least 75% of home school aid to IES Abroad.
- Must be admitted to and attend an IES Abroad program for at least one semester. Priority is given to academic year or calendar year students.
- The scholarship recipient will be required to present a brief written bio statement. Guidelines will be provided with notice of award.
- Return Requirement: If awarded one of these scholarships, at the conclusion of the IES Abroad program you agree to submit a 1-page statement about your experience abroad, including how it has affected you personally, professionally, and academically and how this scholarship supported your endeavors. Once submitted, this statement becomes property of IES Abroad and excerpts may be used in any/all IES Abroad electronic and printed publications. Additional details and instructions will be emailed to you after your program ends.
- For students on standard programs only. Students on Customized & Faculty-Led programs are not eligible for IES Abroad scholarships.
Submission: Complete the IES Abroad Scholarship & Aid Application.
Deadline: November 1, 2020