DREAM Act Scholarship (Deadline: January 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- The DREAM Act Scholarship is open to any student enrolled in a community college, private or public undergraduate college or university, graduate program, business school, or law school in the United States.
- All candidates who apply for this scholarship must be in good academic standing and possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The scholarship candidate must submit a 700-word essay or statement that considers current immigration conditions and reforms in the United States and offers at least two concrete ways that these conditions might be improved.
- The scholarship candidate must submit a professional resumé listing past academic, professional, and volunteer experience.
- The scholarship candidate must submit a current official transcript from his or her school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred between schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current institution, as well as their most recent official transcript from a prior school.
Deadline: January 31, 2018