Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
- Be a graduate student or early career researcher (no more than 10 years postdoctoral).
- Be affiliated with a nonprofit charitable, educational or scientific institution, or governmental entity operating exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work.
APF will not consider the following requests for grants to support:
- Political or lobbying purposes.
- Entertainment or fundraising expenses
- Anyone the Internal Revenue Service would regard as a disqualified group or individual.
- Localized direct service.
- Conference/workshop expenses.
Submission: Please include the following in a single document (Not to exceed three pages, one-inch margins, 11-point Times New Roman/Garamond Font, single space):
- Goals, relevant background/literature review
- Methods (must be detailed enough so that the design, assessments and procedures can be evaluated)
- Anticipated outcomes, significance and impact
- Project timeline (not to exceed one page; typically, APF grants are for one year)
- Detailed budget and justification (not to exceed one page)
- Abbreviated CV (not to exceed five pages)
Deadline: September 15, 2018
Learn More: http://www.apa.org/apf/funding/weiss.aspx?tab=3