Who Can Apply:
- Have a required minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident.
- Be enrolled full time at any UNCF member institution, other HBCU, or an accredited four-year institution.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s academic institution.
- Reside or be a permanent resident of Vigo, Hendricks, Johnson, or Wayne Counties, IN.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a non-relative.
- Write a one-page personal statement of career interest.
- Provide a one-page personal statement of career interest.
Deadline: July 21, 2021