Who Can Apply:
- Be high school seniors who are residents of one of the counties listed* or current undergraduate students attending school in one of the counties listed*, who plan to enroll in part-time or full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent) or higher.
Dunkin’ full-time or part-time employees who meet the eligibility criteria are also encouraged to apply.
Franchise owners and dependents are not eligible.
Previous Dunkin’ Philadelphia Regional Scholarship Program recipients are not eligible.
*Eligible Counties are as follows:
- Delaware counties: Kent and New Castle
- New Jersey counties: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, or Salem
- Pennsylvania counties: Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton, or Philadelphia
Submission: A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
Deadline: April 29, 2022