Who Can Apply: Undergraduate Students, Undergraduate Student Interns, & Undergraduate Equivalency Students are eligible to apply for this award. Graduate Equivalency Students are NOT eligible to apply for this award.
- Papers may be individually or jointly authored.
- Only one paper per entrant.
- Papers may be any length up to 3,000 words and shall have a title page indicating the author’s name, academic institution, and academic advisor’s name.
- No identifying information found on the title page is to be found on any page of the text.
- Papers are to be submitted in the most recent edition in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association.
- For historical or philosophical papers, Chicago (Turabian) style is also accepted.
- Papers must be previously unpublished.
- Proposed studies and stand-alone literature review are not acceptable manuscript types for this award.
Deadline: June 22, 2018