Who Can Apply:
- Must be full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing or a closely related field at a two year Community College or trade school in the United States or Canada.
- May be entering Freshman or Sophomore students with less than 60 college credit hours completed and be seeking a career in manufacturing engineering or technology.
- Must possess an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Deadline: February 1, 2020