Who Can Apply: Established in 2012. Scholarship for currently enrolled college students pursuing a degree in the field of agriculture.
Eligible students must:
- be a currently enrolled full time college student
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- have been involved in community service activities
- be pursuing a degree in the field of agriculture
- provide an essay demonstrating why a career in agriculture was chosen and benefits of obtaining a degree in that field
Deadline: March 1, 2021