Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university in Spring 2021.
- There are no minimum GPA, residency, or major requirements to apply!
- Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students).
Submission: The submission of an essay answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
Essays should be 800–1,000 words and submitted as a PDF, DOCX, or DOC.
Deadline: December 31, 2020