Who Can Apply: The HACC Foundation shall give consideration to students meeting the following criteria:
1. Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
2. Students must demonstrate unmet financial need as evidenced by completion of the FAFSA.
3. Students must be enrolled in HACC’s architectural, architectural technology, building construction technology, civil technology, home and building remodeling, HVAC, or programs similar to the programs listed should these programs no longer exist.
4. Students must be enrolled in a diploma, certificate or associate program.
5. Preference will be given to students attending the Harrisburg Campus.
Deadline: September 20, 2019