Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must provide evidence that he/she is currently enrolled in a post-secondary general or medical program or is a high school senior who has been accepted to a post-secondary general or medical program.
- The applicant must provide evidence that he/she is enrolled at the post-secondary general or medical program on a full-time basis (minimum 12 credit hours) or a substantial part-time basis (minimum 9 credit hours).
- The applicant’s minimum cumulative grade point average must be at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must submit two letters of recommendation. One of the letters must be written by a faculty member who has a personal familiarity with the applicant’s work. The letter from a faculty member must be written on official letterhead in order to be considered for submission.
- The applicant must submit an essay of at least 900 words. The topic of the essay should be “Why I deserve to be awarded the Easy Street SEO scholarship and how my personal career plan will be a benefit to society.”
- The applicant must submit a copy of his/her current college or high school transcript. If the applicant is a graduation senior, the transcript must include his/her grades for the entire senior year. Report cards will not be considered for submission. Unofficial copies of transcripts will be considered for submission.
- If the applicant is a graduating senior, he/she must provide a letter of acceptance from the general or medical post-secondary program into which he/she was accepted.
- The applicant must provide accurate contact information including full name, address, phone number and email address. Applications without this contact information will not be considered.
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Learn More: https://easystreetseo.com/scholarship/