Who Can Apply: Students applying must be enrolled with a high school, college or University in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand or Japan.
- Approximate 1000-word essay
- Give us the reasons why you have chosen to study abroad or are planning to study abroad in another country.
- Explain the preparations you have done until now, mention the preparations that you plan to do in future
- Please advise us regarding whether you have or have not used the services of an education agent or a migration attorney. Explain why.
- Please also provide a two-minute video. This should include your name, your country details, details about your current study-program, details about your intended studies abroad.
- In this video please outline your case regarding the reasons for your study abroad and why you feel you are well-suited for this EasyMigrate scholarship
- Both your essay and your video must be creative and original.
Deadline: October 31, 2021