We Edit Photos Scholarship Program (Deadline: December 27, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Have their first undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university or to be freshmen (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2018 and achieve academic success).
- Have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Must submit an essay (1500-2100 words) by December 27, 2018.
- Students with all majors and areas of studies are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates must show us the creative thinking and fresh ideas in their essays on the topic “What is photo editing technology in the digital age”.
- So, reveal your writing skills inside out and submit an essay of at least 1500 words.
- Please note, you must submit only a grammatically correct essay that fully covers the topic, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- If you meet all We Edit Photos Scholarship Program`s requirements, we will confirm your application by email within 5 working days.
Deadline: December 27, 2018
Learn More: http://weedit.photos/scholarship-program/