Who Can Apply: The scholarship program is available to seniors or graduates of Prince George High School or a senior attending Appomattox Regional Governor’s School or Maggie Walker Governor’s School who would have attended Prince George High School. Student interns working for John Randolph Foundation are eligible to apply; however, foundation trustees, other foundation employees and their immediate families (parents, spouses, brothers, sisters, and anyone claimed as a dependent for tax purposes) are not eligible to apply.
- Express a need and desire for continued education and wish to pursue a career as an educator;
- Be a well-rounded individual with extracurricular activities;
- Demonstrate scholastic achievement;
- Demonstrate active participation in the community;
- Provide verification of financial need;
- Meet the remaining criteria as outlined in the application guidelines;
- Submit a completed “John Randolph Foundation Scholarship Application” ONLINE to include the required documents which must be uploaded with the application.
- Academic Transcript(s) (High School or College whichever applies.)
- Student Aid Report (SAR) – Submit pages 1 & 2 of the SAR Report which provides the EFC# (Expected Family Contribution) and Student’s Information – SAR and EFC# is generated from the completed FAFSA Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Current)
Deadline: February 15, 2021