Who Can Apply:
- Be U.S. residents
- Be high school seniors or graduates of a U.S. high school.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year
- Be pursuing a degree in the STEM, Nursing, Economics or Trade Fields.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- Student Aid Report (SAR) from your FAFSA..NOTE: If you are providing SAT or ACT test scores, and those scores are not listed on your high school transcript, you will need to upload an official copy of those test scores separately. If you are uploading a college transcript, those scores are not required.
Deadline: December 6, 2022
Amount: $2,500 to $5,000