Education Together Mercer University Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a Telegraph Golden Eagle nominee.
- Must be a graduating senior at a public or private high school, or a homeschooled student in Bibb, Baldwin, Crawford, Houston, Jones, Monroe, Peach or Twiggs County.
- Must be accepted to, and planning to enroll at one of five designated Education Together colleges in Middle Georgia: Central Georgia Technical College, Fort Valley State University, Mercer University, Middle Georgia State University or Wesleyan College.
- Select the statement that you most closely identify with about your status as a first-generation college student: Did neither, one, or both of your parents complete a four-year college degree?
- An essay (100-200 words) answering the following questions: Education Together is a needs-based scholarship whose mission is, Changing lives and Middle Georgia through higher education one student at a time.
- Why are you interested in attending college in Middle Georgia?
- How do you perceive that college, and the education you will receive, will change your career and life?
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, work and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school transcript.
Deadline: March 15, 2018