Education Together Navicent Nursing Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduate of a public or private high school, or a homeschooled student in Bibb, Crawford, Houston, Jones, Monroe, Peach or Twiggs County.
- Must be pursuing a four-year bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Must be accepted into the Nursing Program at Middle Georgia State University or Wesleyan College.
- The Navicent Nursing scholarship will not awarded until the student has received formal acceptance into the Middle Georgia State or Wesleyan College nursing program AND be accepted into a clinical at a Navicent Health Facility.
- Select the statement that you most closely identify with about your status as a first -generation college student: Did neither, one, or both of your parents complete a four-year college degree?
- The name and email address of one person who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This should be a professor, mentor, advisor, coach or work supervisor. Once you have submitted your application, the person will receive an email from the Community Foundation requesting the recommendation. Please request the recommendation before submitting the person’s email address and notify him/her when you have submitted your application.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, work, and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent transcript.
Deadline: March 15, 2018