Education Together Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a graduating senior of a public or private high school, or a homeschooled student in Bibb, Crawford, Houston, Jones, Monroe, Peach or Twiggs County.
- Must be accepted to, and planning to enroll at one of five designated Education Together colleges in Middle Georgia: Central Georgia Technical College, Fort Valley State University, Mercer University, Middle Georgia State University, or Wesleyan College.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Select the statement that you most closely identify with about your status as a first -generation college student:
- Did neither, one, or both of your parents complete a four-year college degree?
- The name and email address of one person who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This should be a teacher, mentor, advisor, counselor, coach or work supervisor. Once you have submitted your application, the person will receive an email from the Community Foundation requesting the recommendation. Please request the recommendation before submitting the person’s email address and notify him/her when you have submitted your application.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, work, and other relevant experiences.
- Your most recent high school transcript.
Deadline: March 15, 2018