- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 overall grade point average.
- Applicant must provide a letter of reference indicating previous hands-on welding experience.
- Student may be enrolled full or part time.
- Proof of financial need is required to qualify.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an academic institution located within the United States.
- Applicants may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of four years.
Deadline: February 15, 2018