Edward J. and Elizabeth J. Coyne Scholarship (Deadline: April 16, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior OR an accredited college/ university/ technical school OR a single course/ certificate program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (applicants who have not attended school for 5 years or more need not meet this GPA).
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university OR a single course/ certificate program.
- Be a current employee, or the child of an employee, of Tri-State Petroleum Corporation or Underwood Limited Partnership. Children of the Board of Directors or the Executive Committee are not eligible.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of employment at Tri-State Petroleum Corp. or Underwood Limited Partnership.
Deadline: April 16, 2019