Edward Mowatt Endowed Scholarship (Deadline: November 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be accepted to attend an IES Abroad London, England program in the fall, spring, academic year or calendar year.
- Applicants must be in good standing at an IES Abroad Consortium institution
- Applicants must be receiving need-based aid from their home institution
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 (out of 4.0) required
- Apply to an IES Abroad London fall, spring, academic year or calendar year program
- Submit a completed Edward Mowatt Endowed Scholarship Application to IES Abroad Chicago. (application link below)
- Submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words describing your academic and personal goals and how studying in London will help you achieve these goals. Send as a Word document to [email protected]. Make sure your name is on each page.
Deadline: November 1, 2015
Amount: Up to $2,000
Learn More: Edward Mowatt Endowed Scholarship