Who Can Apply: To be eligible, the applicant must
- be the legal dependent of a Tarlton employee who has worked for the company at least two years at the time of application;
- be a graduating senior, a recent high school graduate or a current undergraduate student;
- plan to enroll full time in an accredited, nonprofit post-secondary two-year or four-year college, university or technical school in the United States of America.
- complete the application, including a personal essay
- arrange for two required references and providing their email addresses
- upload a current FAFSA *Student Aid Report *(SAR)
- upload a financial aid award letter from the college, and
- submit the application by the application deadline.
Deadline: April 15, 2018