Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must complete the General Application and High School Senior application entirely to be considered.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors of a high school that participates in the “Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network.” A complete list of schools in the network can be found on this website under “Definitions” and “Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network”: https://www.occf.org/scholarshipfaq/
- Must pursue a degree in business at a college or university in the state of Oklahoma.
- Must be first-generation college students, as defined by the Central Oklahoma Guidance Counselor Network.
- Must be female students.
- Must have a 3.25 GPA or higher.
- Preference to financial need.
Deadline: March 1, 2020