Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or legal resident living in the United States.
- Applicant must have been accepted and will be attending a two-year associate’s OR four-year bachelor’s degree program in an accredited United States college or university in the Fall of 2017.
- Applicant must be a member of a minority group that is underrepresented in the fields of fashion and/or entrepreneurship (i.e., African-American, Hispanic, Native American, Alaskan Native, Pacific Islander) OR have a documented disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Applicant must plan to pursue careers in fashion and/or entrepreneurship.
- Applicant must provide a Personal Statement (maximum 500 words), including personal history, educational/career goals, and extra-curricular activities. The Statement should describe the impact of being a minority student OR student with disability on commitment to the field of fashion and/or entrepreneurship.
- Applicant must provide two (2) Letters of Recommendation (one must be from a teacher or academic adviser).
Deadline: July 31, 2017