Who Can Apply:
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA on the 4.0 scale.
- Must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) each year.
- Must have demonstrated unmet financial need, verified by the student’s college or university’s financial aid office.
- Must be enrolled full-time or admitted to a UNCF member institution, another HBCU, or any accredited four-year college or university as a junior or senior.
- Must pursue a degree in science or humanities.
- Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal by July 1, 2021. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
- One letter of recommendation from a non-family member
- Essay – Applicants must submit a one-page personal statement online, regarding the student’s career goal interest.
Deadline: July 1, 2021