Who Can Apply:
- Currently enrolled or about to attend an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- We understand that due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Spring 2020 GPA may not be calculated. We will still consider applications without this, but if applicants have any documentation reflecting their performance, we will accept those as well.
- A 1,000 word essay response to the prompt “describe the causes and organizations that you support and how your efforts help make life better.”
- A professional resumé
- An official or unofficial transcript from their current school. High school seniors and transfer students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: September 1, 2020