Who Can Apply:
- Be a US citizen or legal US resident.
- Be a resident of the state of Indiana.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be enrolled full-time as a college sophomore for the 2021-2022 academic year at any UNCF member institution, HBCU, or other accredited 4-year institution.
- Be majoring in a STEM-related discipline.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
Deadline: September 20, 2021