Elite Lawyer Management Scholarship (Deadline: May 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Individuals of any age planning to enter a U.S. post-secondary institution or vocational program in 2016/2017
- Demonstrated leadership in your community or academic environment. Examples of leadership include:
- Developing a community service
- Supporting a social cause
- Standing up for other’s rights
- Acting as a mentor
- Demonstrating initiative
- Video submission: Answer the following three questions in a 1 to 3 minute creative and engaging video:
- How do you define leadership?
- How have you demonstrated leadership in your school or community?
- How do you plan to apply this award to advance your future leadership opportunities?
- Upload your video to your YouTube channel:
- Title the video: Elite Lawyer Management Scholarship Award
- Paste the following in the description:
“My application for the 2016 Elite Lawyer Management Scholarship Award for Leadership Appreciation, www.elitelawyermanagement.com.”
- Share your submission on social media:
- using both #scholarshipelm and @elitelawyermanagement
Deadline: May 15, 2016