Who Can Apply: The Elizabeth Claire Meuret Memorial Scholarship is open to students who are majoring in a medical or healthcare field and are enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student in an accredited nonprofit four-year college or university. Each recipient will demonstrate unmet financial need at the college or university they attend in the United States.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
• be graduating from or a recent graduate of high school
• major in a medical/healthcare field
• plan to enroll full time in a nonprofit, accredited four-year college or university
• be a permanent resident of St. Louis County, Missouri
• demonstrate unmet financial need as determined by standard methods of need analysis in practice at the time of selection. In general, unmet financial need will be defined as the difference between the cost of attendance and the sum of the family’s contribution (EFC) and the student’s grant aid from other sources.
Submission: In 500 words or less, explain why you chose a healthcare field of study and what your plans are when you complete your degree. Share your goals and vision for your career in this field.
Deadline: April 15, 2020