Who Can Apply: In the fall of 1991, the Osceola County Medical Alliance in conjunction with The Osceola County Medical Society established this scholarship in loving memory of Elizabeth Faye Logan. Elizabeth lost her life in a tragic automobile accident during her junior year in high school. She was the daughter of a local physician. It was Elizabeth’s ambition to pursue a career in the field of medicine. It is with great honor and respect that we offer this scholarship on an annual basis to deserving and qualified students.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and community service to qualified Osceola County residents pursuing careers in a human health related field. All applicants must be a graduating high school senior. The student must be enrolled or accepted to an accredited college or university. Selected applicants may be interviewed. Since its inception, our scholarship fund has helped many students in the health care profession fulfill their dreams. It is a joy to see recipients succeed and give back to their community. We look forward to helping aspiring students of our county reach their goals.
- Applicant must be an Osceola County resident.
- Applicant must be planning to major in a medical field.
- Applicant must have an SAT score of 1100 or better OR an ACT score of 22 or better.
- Applicant must be a US Citizen.
- Applicant must be graduating from high school.
- Applicant must have an unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Deadline: January 31, 2020