Who Can Apply:
- The purpose of the scholarship program is to assist members, former members, volunteers or staff of Girls Inc. (Sioux City, Iowa) in their pursuit of a post-secondary education at one of the following local post-secondary educational institutions: Briar Cliff University, Morningside College, Western Iowa Tech Community College, or St. Luke’s College.
- Applicants must have been a participant since age ten, or be a current or past volunteer, or a current staff member with Girls Inc. of Sioux City, Iowa. Applicants must graduate from a Siouxland high school (approximate 20-mile radius of Sioux City, IA) and have achieved a minimum GPA of 2.5 (out of 4.0) or currently attending one of the colleges listed above.
• Completed online application
• Two (2) “Character Counts” recommendations
• Official high school transcript
• Eligibility verification letter from Girls Inc. of Sioux City, Iowa
Deadline: February 15, 2020