Elizabeth Plumer Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from Trinity High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary college or university to major in education.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript and have a grade point average of at least 3.5.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words in response to the following question: “What event or events in my life influenced me to become a teacher?” The essay will be evaluated on the basis of Trinity English Department standards.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019